2011年11月28日月曜日

Let's go to the Girl's Party!!

 Last Friday, I went to nomikai with my friends. To tell the truth, this was first time for nomikai!! So, I was looking forward to go it. We decided to go to nomikai in lunch time! So, I checked my wallet. I had to check how much I have now. I had enough money to take part in the nomikai.
 We went to downtown after school. There were a lot of Christmas decorations. These were very beautiful. In addition, there were many couples. We imitated them^^;
 We arrived at restaurant and ordered some drinks. Of course, we ordered alcoholic drinks, cocktail, and so on! We toasted together and took dinner. We took salad, pizza, chicken, pasta, fried rice, cakes, and so on. These were my favorite dishes, so I was very happy, and these were delicious!!
 We chatted each other too. It was very funny and interesting, so I laughed louder with raise my voice. My friends worried about that. Because I drunk just 3 grasses of alcohol, so they thought that I was a bit high, I think. But I remember that time. I drunk a Cassis Orange, Mango drink, and Calpis. I like them very much!! But I worried the Shinkansen. I had to take the Shinkansen to go back to home after the nomikai, I thought that I may sleep in the Shinkansen and arrive at Kagoshima-chuo station. So, I stopped drinking. Maybe, I told my friends that I stay Yusa's house today... It was joke, of course!
 In addition, I sent an e-mail to my boyfriend without knowing it. When I checked my cell phone, I was surprised! So, after the nomikai, I seat to an e-mail to him to say sorry.
 I enjoyed it very much. I want to go nomikai with my friends again. If I have money and time more, I'm going to take part in it! I could arrived at home safety!! I reported about that to my friends by e-mail when I arrived at home. They worried about me, I thought.
(342 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿