2011年11月7日月曜日

Minnie Oh Minnie

 Good morning, everyone! ow was your weekend? I was very busy. Because my cousins came to my house this weekend. So, I had to look after them. I'm very tired now. Now, today I will talk about Minnie oh Minnie.
 Do you know Minnie oh Minnie. I think that you don't know about that. Minnie oh Minnie is a show. This is one of my favorite show. You can see it in Tokyo Disneyland. This show is very exciting, funny, and wonderful. When I went to Disneyland with my friend in this summer, we saw it. Minnie Mouse and her friends comes on the stage and dances and plays musical instrument. Minnie Mouse's friends are Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and so on. They are good at dancing very much. We can take part in the show. We can dance together. This dance is little busy for us, but Minnie and dancers shows how to dance, so we can enjoy dancing in the show.
(164 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿