2011年11月21日月曜日

Last weekend! (Saturday part)

 Hello, everyone!! How was your last week? Last Saturday was raining and very humid, but last Sunday is very cold!! It is very difficult for me what I wear clothes today. I don't have many kinds of clothes. I want to have clothes more! But I don't have money to buy them.
 Now, I tell you about my weekend. I took a test last Saturday. What's test? I took the practice exam for an employment test. I took it with my friends. I thought that the test is little difficult for me because I don't study for the exam!! To tell the truth, I was little nervous then. I have taken another test before. When I received a result of the test, I disappointed. Because my record was too bad!!
The test had 4 sections, current events questions, English, Japanese, and math. English was easy for me, so I didn't spent long time for solving questions. But, the current events questions were difficult for me. After we ended the test, all of my friends said that. These were very difficult. I thought that I have to understand and have interests about current events. If I had to solve that questions on my employment test, I can't answer. So, I want to read news paper and watch news everyday and understand about current events. In addition, I have to study math. I don't like math, but this is a problem that I have to face cannot avoid. I could answer easy question, of course, but I couldn't answer complicated questions. I spent almost time to solve another questions, so I had no time to solve math questions. There were a lot of blanks on my answer seat. My score is bad, I thought.
My new coat
 After I took the test, I went to Yatsushiro with my family. I got off Shin-Yatsushiro station today. It was cloudy. I went shopping and had lunch in Yatsushiro. I bought a new black coat. I would like to wear it when I go to concert on December. I was very tired but could change my mood.
(354 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. How was bullet train??
    I'd like to go somewhere by bullet train from Kumamoto station.

    返信削除