2011年11月14日月曜日

Trip to Tokyo Disneyland! No.2

 We left my home at 4:30 a.m.. It was very early for me. But I have to make rice balls for my boyfriend's breakfast. So, I woke up at 3:30 a.m.. He asked me that can you call me when you wake up? Maybe I can't wake up that time. So, I called him at about 4 o'clock and said "Good morning!!" to him.

Disneyland's entrance

 We arrived at Kumamoto airport at 5:30. But the airport was not opened!! So, we waited outside. It was not hot then. After the airport opened, we checked in and secured our plane seats. It was about 30 minutes till get on an plane, so we sat down on a bench and slept in the lobby. I called my mother and sent e-mail for my sister then. After that, we was taking a JAL flight from Kumamoto at 8:05. I enjoyed a flight. It was 1 hour and 30 minutes later, we arrived at Haneda airport!! I was very happy then. I had to get some coupons, so I went to a tour counter. We left our in luggage the tour counter and took a bus. This bus goes straight to Disneyland. This bus called Magical Fantasy, and printed a lot of Disney characters. For example, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and so on. It was very cute. We took the bus about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes later, we arrived at Disneyland!!!! We were very happy then, we ran and went to the entrance. He is very cute then, I thought. 
 After we entered the Disneyland, we bought a hat and katyusha. Of course, we put on. After that we took a picture in front of the entrance and a Cinderella castle!! It was very beautiful. But we could not meet Mickey and Minnie in the entrance square. When we entered the Disneyland Mickey and his friends appeared a parade. I wanted to meet them. So, I decided to sarch them.
(327 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿