2011年11月27日日曜日

Meet my teacher

 Good morning, everyone!!
 Yesterday, I went to Ashikita to meet my teacher with my friend. I'm belong to the executive committee of coming of age celebration now. We are making a video letter from teachers who we were depended on. So, I visited my teacher. She is the teacher when I was a elementary schoolchild. I hadn't met her since I graduated from elementary school. I was looking forward to meet her. She was very kind and dauntless, so she gave me some advice when I had worry. I'm think that I want to be a teacher like her.
 I arranged to meet her at 10, so I left my house at 9. We went to my teacher's house, she and her daughter waited us in front of her house. I found that the woman standing there was my teacher a sight. "Hello, Mai! Long time no see you! How are you?", she said with smiled. I replied, "Hello, Ms. Mori. Long time no see you. Thank you for spend your time for me." Her house was very big and beautiful, so I was surprised.
 We sat down on the sofa and talked together for a short while. For example, we talked about my school life, my elementary school memories, about coming of age celebration, and so on. It was very fun for me. I liked talking with her when I was a elementary schoolchild. Of course, I like it now too.
 Next, I recorded a message from her. She looked like very nervous. So, I told her that if you make mistakes, don't worry. I'll record you any number of times!!
 But she didn't make a mistake. I recorded her just one time. We checked the video on a big screen. It was perfect!
 After that, she made us a cup of coffee and cake. In addition, we ate persimmons. It was very nice! She brought a collection of works which made when we graduated. I remembered my elementary school memories. We talked about that memories and what we did when I was a elementary schoolchild.
 We talked together about 30 minutes. We had to go. I and my friend said good bye to Ms. Mori, and I explained how I use her message. After that, we backed home.
 I want to visit my teacher again and talk with her.
(395 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿