(156 words)
2011年11月13日日曜日
W7 My favorite music
This time, I will talk about my favorite music. I like listening to music and singing songs. Especially, my favorite music is Disney music. I have a lot of Disney music CDs. I listen to Disney music when I drive a car, clean my room, and so on. In addition, when I go to Kumamoto or Yatsushiro city I take a lot of CDs, of course. Because I want to listen to various Disney music. But CDs are weighing me down. So, I have to find it's method of settlement. When I go to Karaoke I usually sing Disney songs in English! I can sing Disney songs In Japanese, of course, but I think that this is one of very good way to improve my speaking and reading English skill. I think that Japanese song with words does not fully convey the meaning too. So, first, I pronounce the words and sing songs in English.
(156 words)
(156 words)
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿