2011年11月2日水曜日

BR02-05 From the Heart

The Oxford bus was late. I looked at Dad and he looked at me. I didn't speak.
Anna is a new student at Oxford. She is looking forward to enjoy new school life. When she arrives in Oxford, she meets two girls living with her, Penny and Magda. Penny is from Manchester and Magda is from Germany. They are soon very good friends. So, her first day at Oxford is very exciting! Everything is new!!
 One day, Anna, Penny, and Magda takes part in a dance for the new students. Anna goes to a bar to buy something to drink. There is a young man behind the bar. 'He is good-looking,' she thinks. His name is Selim. He is not English.
Anna gets Selim's phone number and meet him. He tells her that living in a different country is not easy for him. Anna decided to tries to help. But she knows that her father isn't going to like it.
Selim and Anna have each other. But is that enough? And can they find true happiness together?

When I read this story, I thought that Anna and Selim overcame their many problems. Anna and Selim are happy now, I think. I want to be like them!

MaLEAN, ALEN. (2002). From the Heart. USA: Oxford
(210 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿