2011年11月21日月曜日

Christmas decoration

Good morning, everyone!! How are you today? It is very cold this morning. I ware my cart today. I went to Uki city to watch movies with my boyfriend. After we saw movies, we had dinner in the shopping moll. It was about 7 o' clock, maybe. I saw a very beautiful and big Christmas tree. It was very romantic too. I thought that I want to decorate a Christmas tree in my house. So, I went to a toy store to buy new Christmas decorations. I have a Christmas tree set in my house, and I decorate the Christmas tree every year. It was beautiful, but ornaments which I have are very old. They had a lot of chaps. So, I want to new one. I watched new ornaments at the store. There is a lot of ornaments, they are very cute and beautiful.
(145 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I go to work near shower street,everyday.
    There is a nice and beautiful decoration of Christmas.
    You should come to downtown with your B/F.

    返信削除