2011年11月22日火曜日

Last weekend! (Sunday part)

 I'm sorry, I write very long blogs recently and I have mistakes sometimes (many times).
Now, I will talk about my weekend. Last Sunday, I went to movies with my boyfriend. We wanted to see The Three Musketeers, because we had seen that preview many times and we like see movies. I have another reason why I wanted that movie. One of my favorite movie actor is Orlando Bloom. He appeared The Lord Of The Ring, Pirates Of The Caribbean, and so on!! He is cool and handsome. I guess that a lot of girls thinks same thing. The Three Musketeers was very exciting movie. After we saw it, we had a plan! What do you think? Our plan was seeing another movie after about 30 minutes! We saw Once in a Blue Moon. It is suspense and comedy movie. We laughed while we saw the movie. It was 6 o'clock the movie ended.
 We arrived at the movie theater at about 10:30. First, we bought tickets. After that, we went to shopping mall next to the movie theater. We saw a lot of things. For example, we saw clothes, miscellaneous goods, accessorise, and so on. specially, I wanted to go to a toy store. Of course, I didn't buy a toy for me and buy a present for children. We have not children now, so we don't need to be a Santa Claus. I wanted to see and buy some Christmas ornaments. I like decorate Christmas tree every year. I have a plan. I will display the Christmas tree in the entrance. I want to decorate beautiful one, but the ornaments which I have are very old. So, I wanted to buy new one. I saw a very beautiful and wonderful ornaments. I decided to buy Mickey's shape ornaments. I like it with love at first sight.
 I will display the Mickey Christmas tree next weekend because I'm free. Oh, before do that, I have to clean my room!! After I finish display the Christmas tree, I will update that pictures and diary.
(345 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿