Her name is Maron, and she is shiba-dog. She is very cute, I think. When I watch TV she comes to me and sit down next to me. And When I cry outside she comes to me and comforts me. She is very kind of me. So, I think that she is one of my family. She looks like a very cute doll. She has perfect circle eyes and tail.
But, I saw a shocking view. What was it? Do you have any ideas?
Yesterday, I ate snacks in a dining room. Maron was in outside. She cames to in front of a big window.
I saw Maron, and I was surprised!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! It (she) is a monster!! Is today Halloween?, I thought.
When my cousins came to my house and saw Maron's funny face they felt very scary and cried!!
Maron, stop that face, please!! You are a lady!!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿