Today, I will talk about my favorite high school memory. When I was a high school student I belonged to the chorus club. We aimed to take part in the national chorus competition, so we practiced everyday harder. Sometimes I wanted to quit the club because the practice was very hard for me and the club had something troubles. But I didn't quit. We took part in the Kyusyu chorus competition in Fukuoka when I was the first grade. We could sing a wonderful song that stage. We get satisfaction after we sang. As a result, we could take part in the national chorus competition!! I was very happy then. We cried and hugged each other. A month later, we went to Iwate prefecture to take part in the competition. It was very clod then. We sang on the stage. And we won second prize. This is one of my favorite high school memory.
(155 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿