We rode two roller coasters, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain. Do you know that? Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain are one of my favorite attractions, so I wanted to take. I was very happy because I could take them. But we can't take these attractions without Fastpass. Fastpass is like a reservation ticket. So, many people use it. I also used it too. There were a lot of people, so I thought that we can't took many attractions, but it was not. We took 13 attractions until we left Disneyland. All of attractions that we took were fun. Especially, I enjoyed the Mickey's PhilharMagic. This is a new attraction. I was looking froward to go to this attraction. We use a 3D grasses. The Disney characters appear one after the other, fust beyond my touch!! It was very exciting!!
We went to Mickey's House and meet Mickey. It is the place where we can see Mickey's house and finally, we can meet Mickey. We can also take pictures and greet with him. So, it is the very popular place and many people visits his house. We waited about 70 minutes till meet Mickey. It was hard for us, but when we met mickey we was very happy.
This is the list of attractions which we took. Everything is very exciting for me.
- Jungle Cruise
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Enchanted Tiki Room
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Snow White's Adventure
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey
- Castle Carousel
- Haunted Mansion
- Alice's Tea Party
- Minnie's House
- Gadget's Go Coaster
- Chip'n Dale's Treehouse
- Mickey's House and Meet Mickey
![]() |
| Mickey's PhilharMagic |
Next, I will tell you about shows which we watched.
(341 words)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿