Today(November 18th) is a special day! What's mean special day?
Today is Mickey Mouse's birthday. He became 84 years old, maybe.
He's first movie was steamboat Willie. It was first released on November 18th 1928 at the colony theater in New York. It was directed by Walt Disney. By the way, do you know who is playing first Mickey's voice? It is Walt Disney!! Mickey was very cute. Of course, he is very cute now too.
![]() |
| Steamboat Willie |
On November 18th is another character's birthday!! Do you have any ideas? To tell the truth, Minnie Mouse's birthday is same! Because she co-starring with Mickey Mouse in the film!! She held the violin in the film. They gives happiness to us even now on the Disneyland, movies, TV programs, and so on. When I met Mickey, I was very happy. So, I wish they gives us happiness, smile, and dream forever.
Next, I will talk about today's Speaking class. After a class in the third period, I went to a classroom where we take next class. I got ready for my presentation! I made five Christmas presents and explained to my five assistants how to play in my presentation. So, I had no time for read around my speech script. But I didn't nervous. But I don't know why I didn't nervous then. I listened my freinds' presentations. Now, It is my turn!! I took a my big present(one of my small tools). I took my script just to make sure that I forgot sentence. After I finished my presentation, I thought that I didn't speaking. I just read my script. It is not speaking, I think. So, I couldn't memorizing my script. I wanted to practise to make a speech. My teacher told me how to so the final speaking test. I could understand what he saying to us. It is conversation test. It is very lucky, I thought. I'm good at conversation in English. So, I will do my best!!(326 words)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿