I showed my presentation script on this blog two days ago, maybe. It is written in very easy English, so it is not difficult for me. But I have an another problem. My script is too long!! I can't memorizing that. Of course, I can watch the script while I make a speech, but I don't want to watch the script frequently. So, I read the script any number of times, and I try to memorizing that script. But I can't now. Please help me!!
In addition, I use some small tools with speech. I will make a presentation about the Christmas present, so I use a present. For example, Christmas presents, money, and so on. I needed some boxes, ribbons and some Christmas goods, so I went to shop and bought them. After I went home, I put on bows on the boxes. I like handicraft, so it was fun for me.
Next, I sent e-mail for my friends. I asked them to do my assistants. I plan doing a play in my presentation. I need 5 people. So, I chose 5 friends and asked them. They answered OK and all right! I will have meeting with them before the class starting. I prepared some candies and chocolates as token of my gratitude for them. I will give that after I finish my presentation.
Now, I have to read my speech script again!! I want to go to bed now!! Well, What time can I go to bed? I don't know... Good night, everyone!! Have a nice sleep!!
| Small tools which I will use in my presentation tomorrow. |
(346 words)
Thank you for your present☆
返信削除Your presentation was too good. After you finished it, speaking teacher smiled.Ha-ha.