Good morning, everyone!! I have a trouble. This morning, I wrong a bus. I took off as soon as I notice.
Yesterday, I cleaned my room. I didn't change my clothes, so my room was in disorder a lot of my clothes. It was messy. So, I woke up early and cleaned my room. First of all, I put in my clothes to the clothes case. Next, I vacuum- cleaned that room. Then I could find my Disney goods from under my desk. I thought that I have to clean my room regularly. After that, I took out a lot of Christmas decoration goods from garret in my room. I buy some Christmas goods every year, so I have many Christmas decoration goods. I put out and carried from my room to Japanese style room in my house about 4 big blown bag of them. It was very heavy for me. I will decorate them next weekend!!
(159 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿