2011年11月27日日曜日

W9 My favorite candy

Today, I will talk about my favorite candy. I think that this topic is a little strange. But, that's OK. So, I like candies. I bring some candy everyday! I eat them after take lunch, when I fell sleepy, and so on. I like fruits flavor candies. For example, I like apple, orange, melon, peach flavor candies. Specially, I love lemon candy. I can't eat lemon because it is very sour for me. But I like lemon candy. It is fresh and good, I think. Recently, I buy lemon flavor tablets. Why? Because I can eat them during a class easily. It is joke. These are very thin so it is not bulky. In addition, I like mint flavor candy. When I catch a cold I eat it. It is flesh too. My family also likes it and when my family catches a cold, I go to a shop to buy the mint flavor candy. So, we stock the candy everyday. We keep it in the refrigerator.
(168 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿