So, today, I will talk about my special weekend. Yesterday, I went to Yatsushiro to shopping with my mother. I bought a skirt. We backed home at 5 p.m. I brought a lot of goods and greeted Maron in the yard.
After that, my mother brought and showed something to me. What's that? I thought. Maron looked at that which my mother brought. I took the something paper. I looked that.
I was surprised and felt very happy!! Why? Guess what? I took the letter from Mickey Mouse!! I will explain why I took the letter from Mickey Mouse.
I went to Tokyo Disneyland this summer vacation. I showed about that on this blog. Then, I visited Mickey's house. We can look around his house and finally, we can meet Mickey and take pictures with him too. Of course, we took pictures. I passed a letter to him. I wrote about myself and my mind. He looked very happy then, and kissed me!
I wrote my address on that letter. Maybe he read my letter and sent me a letter for me. He sent me a postcard. It is very cute. There is a message from Mickey.
The day when I passed the letter to him is my birthday, so I wrote in the letter, Today is my birthday!Thank you from Mickey and his pals! and Happy Birthday!!
So, Mickey wrote, Happy birthday to me. I was very happy. I want to meet Mickey. So, I have to save money to meet Mickey.
(287 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿