A wide river, a small village, a new country... 'We can make a town here,' said the Romans, and so Londinium began. Two thousand years later, that village is London.
Have you been to London? I have never been to London. I want to go to London someday. This time, I read this book, I could learn about London. I always know about history of London and England, but I didn't know the details of London's culture. For example, I surprised at London's taxi. The American taxi is yellow, called yellow cab, but London's taxi is black. It is looks like a luxury car. It has a nice gloss!! Foods are one of London's famous culture. What is particularly famous food is fish and chips. It is looks good. I want to eat that. But fish is very big and chips are a large amount for me. In addition, I learn about London's restaurant. We can have dinner in an expensive restaurant for hundreds of ponds. And we can also buy a sandwich for not very much at all.
This book had another information about London. If you don't know about London and want to learn about London, please read this book! This book gives interesting informetion to you.
Escott, J. (2008). London. New York: Oxford
(216 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿