2011年12月5日月曜日

W10 My favorite color

 This time, I will talk about me favorite color. I have a lot of favorite colors. Specially, my favorite colors are orange and black.
 First of all, I will talk about why I like orange. I belonged to chorus club when I was high school student. I was charge of an alto part in the club. The alto part's image color is orange, so I used orange color many times then. For example, my file which I keep my scores in it and my club T-shirt are orange.
 Next, I will talk about why I like black color. I usually wear black clothes. Because it is easy for me to coordinate my fashion. In addition, I think that black is look like refined and I can look thinner then I wear the black clothe. Many people thinks that black is one of an unlucky color, but I don't think so. Almost of the clothes which I have are black!
(161 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿