But I and my mother cheered for Marines. Fans of Softbank sat around us! So, we had to cheer my favorite team in my mind. We flew blue ballon and song a team's fight song in my mind in the lucky seventh. It is one of my favorite thing. It was very beautiful. Finally, the Marines won the game. I and my mother was very happy. But, most of people were little disappointed. The Marines was not win games recently, so we were very happy. The Softbank always win the championship.
After the game and ceremony end, I and my mother took a bus and backed to the Hakata station. We decided back to Minamata at 18 o'clock. We have a lot of time until we take a shinkansen. So, we went shopping in the station shopping mall. We bought a lot of souvenirs. So, it was very heavy.
After we went shopping, we took shinkansen and backed to my home. we arrived at Minamata about 7 o'clock p.m..
This trip was very exciting and fun for us. I want to go Fukuoka again.
(275 words)
>we went shopping in the station shopping mall.
返信削除you mean
Hakata city mall??
Never been there.How was it?