Hello!! It was very cold today. In the morning, I worn thin dress. Of cause, I felt very cold.
So I changed into thick clothes before I leave my house. I was wearing sweater today.
I'll make my cold worse again. Please take care, everyone!!
I take teacher-training course. Today is first class for me. My teacher gave guidance to us about the class.
He is very funny and dandy, so I like him. I think that almost students like him too.
After he talked, we talked about purpose of taking teacher-training course one by one.
"I want to have teacher's certificate of junior high school, because my junior high school's teachers are very
kind of me. So I want to be a English teacher of junior high school teacher like my teacher." I said. This is my purpose of taking that.
After that, he talked about test. According he said, we have to take reading test. Today we practiced for test. He called on me to read English passage. I was very surprised and nervous. I couldn't read that fluently.
I think I have to practice read English fluently.
After I came home, my mother catches a cold, so I have to do all of housework. I'm very tired.
Tomorrow, I'll write about Trip to New Zealand with pictures!!
(222 words)
Mr. Hayashi is very cute!
返信削除I think that it is difficult for us to learning teacher-training.
But, you can do your best with me:)
Thank you for your comment!!
返信削除We will be very busy...
but let's enjoy our classes!!