2011年4月17日日曜日

Clean My Room!!

Hello, everyone. Did you enjoy your weekend?
I was very tired last week, so I woke up at 10 o'clock.
Last night I watched Nodame Kantabire on TV, so I forgot write this blog. I'm sorry.
I'll write two topic on blog.

Yesterday, I clean my room. To tell the truth, my room was very very dirty.
There were many books, clothes, and so on. My mother said me "Mai, clean your room today."
I got impatient at her said. But when I looked at my room, I thought that I have to clean my room.
First of all, I put my closet in order and I folded my clothes. At the time I found my clothes that I looking for.
It made me very happy.
Second, I clean my desk. Many books that I used them last year. Of course, I don't use them now.
I sort out text book that I use now from others. As a result, I have to throw away a lot of books and papers.
I used vacuum-cleaner too.

When I finished cleaning my room I felt refreshed.
I thought that I have to clean my room regularly. (193 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿