2011年4月17日日曜日

Go Out With Maron

It is sunny and comfortable today.
I thought that I don't play with Maron recently. I'm free today, so I decided to play with her.
I went to big park in my hometown with Maron and my mother by my car. To the tell truth, Maron don't like ride in a car.
Because when she rides in a car she usually go to veterinary hospital. Maybe she remembers how to go to there. I told her we don't go to hospital.
When we ride a car Maron became unruly and barked loudly.

But we arrived at big park Maron became compose. She felt happy maybe.
After that we watched baseball game in there. Players were junior high school students.
I and my mother enjoyed that game but Maron was bored.
Maron usually walks faster or runs, so I very tired.

After we backed home, Maron drunk water and took a rest in the garden. I think that she enjoyed playing in the big park and she is tired.
I enjoyed it too, Maron. I want to go there with you again.

Maron, someday shall we go to there again? (190 words)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿