I want to go to trip now.
This summer my father, mother, and sister will go to Tokyo Disney Resort. I want to go there with them. But I don't go, because I decide to go there with my boyfriend. So, I'm saving money now.
What I want to do in Tokyo Disney Resort are riding a lot of attractions, buying souvenirs, and enjoying there with him. I know many information about Tokyo Disney Resort, so I'll guide him too.
I have been to Tokyo Disney Resort many times. Maybe I think that I have been there more than 10 times.
(102 words)
Hi, I'm Tetsu and I'm going to be visiting the blogs and making comments as a TA(Teaching assistant). I'm a graduate student from AS(Accountin' school.
返信削除Wow!! youve been to Tokyo Disney Resort more than 10times.
I just been to there1time.
There were sooooo many peaple.
So yeah,1 time is Okay for me.haha