2011年4月25日月曜日

Letter For Host Family

Dear host family,

Hello!! Mai name is Mai. Thank you for having me as a home stay student. I'm very excited to go to America soon. Now, I would like to tell you  something about myself.

I'm majoring in English at KGU. I'm 19 years old. I've studied English since I was s¥a child. But to tell the truth, I can't speak English well.

I have many hobbies. My hobbies are playing the piano, chatting with my friends, dancing, cooking, and singing songs. I belonged to the chorus club, in my junior and high school days, so I'll show you my songs during my stay in America. I also like cooking. Do you like Japanese foods or dishes? What Japanese dishes do you like? If you have a favorite one, Please tell me. I'll make it for you, but I can't make sushi. I'm sorry.

I love Disney Land too. I've been to Tokyo Disney Land and Tokyo Disney Sea with my family many times. So, I want to go to Disney Land in America.

I'll tell you about my home town. I was born and raised in MInamata, Kumamoto prefecture. There is very beautiful nature, for example, there is the beautiful sea, revers, and mountains. In spring, the cherry trees are in full blossom. It is very beautiful. When you hear "Minamata", you may think of Minamta disease. But now,Minamata is undergoing reconstruction. I love mu home town.

By the way, do you have any pets? I have a dog. Her name is Maron. She is a shiba-dog. She is very cute and small, but she is a little selfish. I love her very much. If she wants to play with me, she will have her small ball in her mouth and look up to me. If you have any pets, I want to see your pets's picture. I think your pets are very lovely.

I'm also interested in leaning English. I really would like to improve my English and speak it fluently. To tell the truth, I'm a little bit nervous now, because I've never been to a foreign country before. But I'm very much looking forward to meeting you soon.
                            
                                                 With best wishes from  Mai

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿