2011年4月15日金曜日

My Family, Maron♪

Good evening, everyone. I'm very sleepy, because I'm writing this at 23:53.
By the way, there is no lecture at the first period tomorrow. Do you know that? Did you check the board?
If you will go to the classroom No.721 tomorrow morning, the classroom will empty!! Be careful.

Now, I write today's main topic. today, I'll talk about my pet.
I have a dog. Her name is Maron. She is 4 years old now, but she will be 5 years old this month.
She is small Shiba-inu. Do you like Shiba-iru? She is very cute ant pretty, but she sometimes a little selfish.
After this text, I attach her picture.
This morning, I woke up earlier than Maron. I went to her doghouse and I said to her, "Good morning!".
She looked up me and she gave a cute yawn then. She looked sleepy.
 After that, I backed to the kitchen and I was having my breakfast. I felt someone's eyes.
Who is it?
Maron!! She looked me from outside. I think that she wanted to have breakfast too.
But she has breakfast after a walk everyday, so she did not have breakfast then.

Maron is one of my family. When I cry outside, she comes near by me and lick my face or hand. It looks like she consoles for me. She is very kind I think. (224 words)

1 件のコメント: