Hello, everyone. How was your weekend? I enjoyed my weekend very much. So, today, I want to tell you about my weekend.
On Sunday I went to Fujisakidai-kenei baseball stadium with my family for watching baseball game. Recently, I'm interested in baseball, because my mother and father likes baseball, so I talk about baseball with them. Our favorite baseball team is The Fukuoka Softbank Hawks. But my favorite baseball player is belong to The Chiba Lotte Marines, so I also like that. To tell the truth, maybe my mother likes that too.
When we arrived at the stadium we surprised. Because there are a lot of people. They wore baseball team's T-shirt or uniform and they had placards or megaphones. I wanted to buy them, so I want to shops and I bought T-shirt and megaphone. I was ready for cheer my favorite team.
After that, we entered to stadium. It was very excited for me. Today's game is The Fukuoka Softbank Hawks versus The Chiba Lotte Marines. Both team is my favorite teams! I didn't know which team should I cheer. The game was very fun and exciting, but it was cold. Because it was rain during the game. I thought that I'll catch a cold again.
The Fukuoka Softbank Hawks won the game, so I was very happy. But I was a little disappointed. Because my favorite player didn't take part in the game. His name wasn't indicated on the back screen. I wanted see him, I thought.
But after that. I felt very happy. Because I saw him out of the stadium! When we back to our car players was backing to the bus. I saw him then. I was very surprised. I didn't think that I could see him. And my gaze met his!! At the time, I could not say anything. But now, I think that why I didn't say anything for him. I'll tell you why I like the player. He looks like my boyfriend very much.
I want to watch baseball game again and I want to watch it in Fukuoka. Of curse, I want to see my favorite baseball player again too. The picture that I attached is my goods that I bought then. I couldn't buy my favorite player's goods. (379 words)
Hi I'm harattyo,
返信削除When I was born place is Fukuoka, so I cheer for Softo bank horks
so I'm a comment assistant for yuor blog, so Mr. Kawasaki called by
everone, Munerinn isn't he?
I think he is cool too!!!
I didn't realize that the Hawks sometimes play in Kumamoto. It sounds like fun.
返信削除