2011年4月11日月曜日

First Writing ClassⅢ!!

Hello everyone!!
I'm moved up to the second-year. I have to write blog in English!!
I think that this is very hard for me. But I'll update my blog.
I'll stick it out!!


Today, I took first writing class. Some students told me that Writing class is very hard and busy.
So I was little nervous. But to tell the truth, I was looking forward to taking this Writing class.
Because I like writing essay and diary in English.
In addition, I thought my writing teacher is very friendly.
He explained us about Book Review as homework, so I went to the library and read short story.
That book's title is "the carnival". I'll contribute about that in my blog within a week.


By the way, I have caught a cold since I back in Japan. I had been to New Zealand in my spring vacation and I backed in Japan on March 22nd.
I don't have a fever now, but I have a cough. So I'll take cough medicines and go to bed early.
Good Night!!
                                         (177 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿