2011年4月25日月曜日

Book ReviewⅡ

Hello, everyone! This is my second Book Review. Last time, I read a revel 0 book. It was very easy for me.
This time, I read a revel 1 book. The book's title is Aesop's Fables.
 This book is called Issop Monogatari in Japanese. You know some stories of Aesop aren't you?
For example, The golden ax and The silver ax, The sour grapes, and The north wind and The sun.
Do you know that?

In the book that I read, there are 8 stories. For example, The tortoise and the hare, The fox and the crow, The mouse's tale, and The lion and the mouse. I know that stories, so these are easy for me.
But I have some impressions for stories. That are stories of moral.
My favorite moral is One good turn deserves another.
I can agree with this maral. If we do good thing for someone, maybe we become in a good mood.
When we do good thing for something we need our courage. But I think that we have to do it for become good mood.  (107 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿