2011年4月20日水曜日

STEAMBOAT WILLIE♪

 Good evening, everyone. It was very cold today. I felt very cold when I leaved and backed my home.
I can't wear my thin and cute clothes.

Now, I'll talk about today's main topic!
I like Disney's movies very much. My favorite Disney's movies are Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, High School Musical, and so on. Of cause, I like Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse too.
Do you know Steamboat Willie?
This is a first Disney's movie that was shown in 1928. It was shown about 83 years ago!!
The movie's hero and heroine is Mickey and Minnie. I like Disney's movies, but to tell the truth, I have never seen Steam Boat Willie. So I watched it on computer today. I searched it and I watched the movie.
After I watched the movie, I thought that it was very cute and funny. In addition, I noticed that Mickey and Minnie didn't put on his white gloves! I was surprised at that.

I'll show you trivia information. Steamboat Willie was shown on November 18th, 1928.
So theirs birthday is November 18th. Mickey and Minnie are 83 years old. I don't want to believe about that.
I can recommend you this movie. Please watch it in your free time!

I'll so to bed now. I'm very tired. (208 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿