Hello, everyone.
I'm very tired now and I want to sleep now, because I was very busy this morning.
I woke up at 6 o'clock. I was sleepy then.
After I arrived at school, I took Writing class in the first period. I like Writing class, so I wasn't tired.
I think that it is main reason for I felt tired. That is assistant business.
I was standing and walking around in the classroom during a class. I like teaching something for students, so didn't tired too. I think that I have to accustom myself to assistant businesses and I have to study about new computer programs more. For example, how to use the Blogger's systems, Microsoft Office Excel's systems and new computers.
By the way, I'm little upset now. because I have a lot of things that I have to do.
For example, Typing practice, writing Book Review and my blog, Power Words, reading newspapers, and so on. I may forget many things that I should do. Ahh!!
I take Introduction of English literature class. I have to take that class for I get my teacher's certificate.
It is very hard for me. We have to read five English books until this semester.
I chose "Christmas Carol" and read it now. It is interesting story.I like read it.
But I'm very busy now. Ahhhhh!! Please help me!! (221 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿