2011年5月11日水曜日

Report!!

Hello, everyone. How are you today? I'm little tired now, because last night, I went to bed at about 2 a.m., I did 6 units of Power Words in this morning, and I had one class. I'll have a assistant work next class.
Now, I'll tell you today's main topic. Today's title is "Report". I take a introduction of English literature class. We watched a movie last time, so we have to write a report about my impression of a movie. We watched The Romeo and Juliet. Do you know that movie? This is my one of favorite movie. But it was hard for me to write a report about that movie. I wrote about two massages from Romeo and Juliet. First, I wrote about LOVE. Second, I wrote about difficulty come together with love and life. I wrote them like a proverb.
After I finished writing it, I read it again. I blushed.
So, I'll finish my report now. I have to write my name, student number, report's title, and so on. And, we have to present a report this Friday. Good night. Bye!!
(185 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like Romeo & Juliet, too. Which version did you see (who were the actors)?

    返信削除