2011年5月1日日曜日

Planning Trip

This blog is about this Wednesday.
Hello, everyone!! It is raining today. To tell the truth, I don't like raining day, because it is very humid and hot. Recently, I bring my umbrella in rainy day, but it isn't raining every time!! My umbrella is interfering with I walking. Do you like raining day or raining season?
Now, I'll write today's main topic. I wrote about my trip in Juppun ha juubun, I'm planing a trip to Tokyo Disney Resort. I went to gakusei kaikan to get a pamphlet about the tour. There are a lot of hotels in Tokyo Disney Resort, so it is hard for me to choose a hotel which we stay. But I have a little problem. The hotel's accommodation charges are little expensive for me. So, I decided to choose five hotels and calculate hotel's accommodation charges. After that, I checked about the hotel and plane's empty seats by computer.
I'll go to Tokyo Disney Resort with my boyfriend. We are looking forward to go there, But I have little worries. I don't know whether my father allows about our trip. I talked that to my mother, but I can't talk that to my father. I don't know what to do and say, and if I talk that to him, we may don't go to there. I have to think what to say to him. If you have a nice ideas, please show me.   (239 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿