2011年5月23日月曜日

It was hot today!!

Good evening, everyone! How was your weekend? Was it fun? I enjoyed my weekend. I watched a movie with my sister, played the piano, and slept late at morning! I cloud relax very much.

But! But! It was very hot today. Did you think that? I wore my summer's clothes today. A lot of thunderhead floated in the sky! I was very surprised when I looked at sky. I thought that Maron, my cute dog was felt hot too. Because she is covered with warm fur and she doesn't like hot. So, I gave her a big ice. I give her a big ice in summer every year. When I give a ice to her, she was very happy and licked it at once. I felt happy too. I took her pictures then. I'll attach them on this blog! 

This morning, my mother went to Kumamoto to take part in the meeting in her work. When she backed home, she brought a paper bag. I asked her "What it is?". According to her answer, she bought a cheese cake in Kumamoto! I like cheese cake, so I was very happy. After I took the bath, I ate a piece of cheese cake with my mother and father. It was nice.
I talked with my father about my trip to Tokyo with my boyfriend. To tell the truth, I was very nervous then. We talked about that for 30 minutes. I thought that he could understand about that. I felt quite relieved. So, I told about that for my boyfriend. He could understand that, I thought. So, I'll plan my trip more!
(273 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿