One morning he found something strange. One of the eggs was dark yellow and very heavy.
Do you know this story? Tom and Elena are very poor but happy. Their animals and plants gives them everything they need. One day Tom finds that their little white goose had laid a golden egg. Every morning they find another egg, everyday and they grows richer. But what happens when one golden egg a day just isn't enough? What do you think? I give you a hint. Tom an.d Elena are very cruel and greedy couple. The moral of the story is Don't be greedy or you might lose everything. I think that we who lives now have to read this story. Because there are greedy and crafty people around us now. When people grow richer, they want to grow richer more. They do wrong to get a lot of money. I think that we must not become such a parson. Earning money is not easy for us. But we have to work harder to earn money. And we always have to take it to heart.
Mackinnon, M. (2006). The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs. London: Usborne
(194 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿