This blog is about this Saturday. Good evening everyone. I went to Kumamoto zoo with my boyfriend by his new car! Last night I sent e-mail to him. I told that I want to meet him and I want to go to Kumamoto zoo, so we decided to go to there.
This morning we left home at 10 o'clock. To tell the truth, we didn't meet about one month, so we talk about his work or my school life, my or his daily happenings, and so on in the car. According to him, he had never been to Kumamoto zoo. when I heard that I was very surprised. I didn't think that he had never been there and when I was a child I went to there more than once a month.
After we had lunch, we entered the zoo. It was cloudy and rainy, so it was cool and comfortable. In addition, there were a few people. After we entered the zoo, we rode exciting attraction at once. I like roller coaster very much, but he doesn't like them.
After that, we saw a lot of animals. First of all we saw prairie dogs. they ate something. They are very cute. Next, we saw elephants, giraffes, monkeys, bears, lions, tigers, zebras, kangaroos, and so on. We were in high spirits. Maybe we looks like children. Of course we saw penguins too. He said me that you looks like a baby penguin before, so I felt friendship with penguins. Penguins looked up me too. It is joke. It began to light rain when we saw animals, but there are big roof nearby. So we didn't use my umbrella. After we saw animals, we rode viking and Ferris wheel. It was fun!
After that, we went to a greenhouse and we left the zoo. I enjoyed very much and I felt very happy, because he enjoyed very much too. We promised that we'll come here again. I had felt that zoo is a place where children goes,but it is not. Zoo is good date spot, I think!! (348 words)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿