2011年5月1日日曜日

Cooking Dinner!!

This blog is about this Friday.
Good evening, everyone. Today is first day of  the Golden Week. Yeah! Do you have any plan of the Golden Week? I have no plan now. But I want to go somewhere. If you have some plan, please tell me. Today My parents went to Yatsushiro, so I stayed home with Maron. Left by myself, I felt very lonely. It's joke. But I have to do a lot of housework. For example, clean rooms, dry clothes in the sun, take care of  Maron, and so on. I'm little tired.
In the evening, My mother called me. She told me that I have to ready for dinner. So I checked in the refrigerator. There is chicken in it, so I decided to make deep-fried chicken for dinner. I make meat and vegetables soup and salad too. This isn't first cook dinner for me, so it is very easy for me.
I think that I'm good at make fried chicken. This is truth! I think that you don't believe about that. A person who believing that I'll say you Thank you! I took a dinner's picture. I'll attach it. Please check it! But I want to cook more. I want to cook some dessert next time.   (213 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿