2011年5月18日水曜日

Date spot in Kumamoto

I'll tell you about 3 date spots in Kumamoto.

First of all, I'll tell you about  Koibitono-Seichi. Koibitono-Seichi is in Minamata city, Kumamoto. It has a very pretty heart-shaped monument near the beautiful sea. It was made by Yumi Katsura. You can enjoy seeing the beautiful sea breeze and surf of sound. A lot of beautiful fishes and coral lives in the sea. So, the sea is very clean and beautiful. I have been to there before. There is one of my favorite places. Boys, I think that there is a best spot when you declare your love to your sweetheart!

Second, I'll tell you about Kumamoto Zoo. There are a lot of animals and beautiful plants. In spring, there are a lot of beautiful and colorful flowers. Of course, there are many kinds of animals. For example, lions, giraffes, tigers, rabbits, and so on. Specially, you must see Kinshikou. Kinshikou is gold monkey. They are very rare animal. There are attractions too. In addition, there is a flower greenhouse. You can walk in the greenhouse and enjoy watching many flowers. You might go to there when your childhood, but now, you may don't go there. Kumamoto Zoo is very interesting place, I think.

Finally, I'll tell you about Rose garden. There is in Minamata city, Kumamoto. There are many kinds of beautiful roses. It's smell is very good too. I have been to there with my family and friends. You can enjoy watching and walking in the rose garden. You don't need pay for enter to garden, so if you don't money, you can enjoy it.

There are many date spot in Kumamoto. So, I think that you can make great date plans!
(281 words)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿