This story is about a great big lion, and he always want to eat weak animal in the jungle. He is very tyrannical, selfish, and conceited lion. So, all of animals in the jungle call the lion the king. One day, Cl ever Rabbit has a plan to punish the king. What is Clever Rabbit's plan? Do you think the plan success?
This rabbit is very intelligent. He punished the lion and saved a peace of the jungle. Oh, I tell you about end of the story!! I'm sorry. There are people like this lion around us. Do you think about it? You can guess a parson who look like the lion. I don't want to be a parson like lion,of course. But I can't be a parson like the Clever Rabbit. Because if I be a parson like the Clever Rabbit, I have to have many risks, danger, and responsibility. But maybe, a few people wants to be a clever parson like the Clever Rabbit.
Davidson, S. (2007). Clever Rabbit and the Lion. London: Usborne
(187 words)
(187 words)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿