This blog is about Thursday.
Good evening, everyone. Today is April 28 th. Today is special day. Do you know? Today is Maron's birthday. Do you know Maron? If you don't know about Maron, Please read April 15 th's blog. I wrote about Maron. Maron becomes 5 years old. I cooked special dinner for her. She usually eats just her dog food, but today, she ate chicken and vegetables. She looks very happy. But she can't eat cakes, so we ate a birthday cake instead Maron.
I remember when she came my house. She was born in Kagoshima 5 years ago. I was a junior high school student. When I saw her first time, I thought that she was very cute and lovely. She was very small too. After she came to my house, she always work up at 6 o'clock, so I work up 6 o'clock too. I prepared her breakfast. After I back home from school, I played and walked with her everyday.
Today I find a CD-ROM. There are a lot of Maron's pictures in it. For example, her baby days, when we went out with her, and so on. I look back on them with nostalgia. So, I'll show you one of pictures. This is a picture when she came to my house. She was very cute, isn't it? She looks like a doll. (229 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿