I think that this is beautiful!! I love this place very much. We can see this illumination in Christmas season. Many people parks their cars near by there and sees that illumination, takes pictures, and so on. They enjoy to watch the illumination.
This illumination is in Minamata city, my hometown. There is usually nothing, there is only trees. But, this season, there is very gorgeous sight. If I remember currently, there was only the big Christmas tree. But, recently, a manager of the illumination added to more beautiful rights!
I'm looking forward to see it every year. When I see it, I can feel that winter and Christmas season coming.
I checked my camera yesterday, I noticed that I take pictures of the illumination every year!!
If you visit Minamata, please watch it!! I can recommend the illumination. In addition, there are a lot of Christmas illumination decorations around it. You can enjoy not only see big Christmas tree but also see another Christmas illumination decorations!
I like see Christmas illuminations very much. So, I want to tell me about it. If you know about illuminations, please tell me!! I will go there to see it.
(203 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿