2011年12月19日月曜日

W12 My Favorite Season Memory

This time, I will talk about my vacation memory. I went a lot of place this summer vacation. For example, I went to Aso, sea, and so on! My favorite vacation memory is going Tokyo Disney Resort in my birthday with my boyfriend. This was first time to go trip with him, so I enjoyed the trip! My birthday is September 9th. So, he wanted to cerebrate my birthday in Tokyo Disney Sea. I get a birthday sticker. This is very special sticker. We met a lot of characters, and took pictures together. In addition, they cerebrated my birthday!! It made me happy!! Specially, Mickey kissed me!! We took gondola. The end of gondola’s trip, a gondolier sang birthday song to me in Italy. I was very happy. Other staffs cerebrated my birthday. When they found my birthday sticker, they said me, "Happy birthday" with smile. We stayed 3 days. It was wonderful trip for me. I want to go there with him again!
(165 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿