2011年12月19日月曜日

BR02-13 Hansel& Gretel

Hansel and Gretel heard their stepmother shout, "Dinner!" and came running.
This story is written by the Brothers Grimm. Have you read this story when you was a child?
Hansel and Gretel lives with their father and stepmother. They are very poor, so they have not something to eat. The stepmother wants to leave their children in the dark forest. Hansel and Gretel are lost and starving in the deep and dark forest. Even stale bread and a scary stepmother would be better than endless trees. Then they spy a house made of chocolate and cakes. Surely it's too good to be true... Do you think that Hansel and Gretel could back to their house?
When I was a child, The house made of sweets was admired be me and my friends. Some times I thought that I want to live the house like that! How about you?

The brothers Grimm. (2005). Hansel and Gretel. Usborne: London
New Words: pretend装う squishyぐしゃぐしゃの magnificent壮大な、素晴らしい
(155 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿