Good morning, everyone! Today, I will talk about Christmas card. Do you send Christmas card to anyone?
I sent a Christmas card to my host family in New Zealand. I didn't keep in touch with them from I back to Japan. So, I decided to write a Christmas card to them. New Zealand is in the southern hemisphere, so it is summer now. So, Santa Clause is surfing! Of course, there is no snow, snowman. In japan, we can buy a Christmas card which with snow scene pictures. But in New Zealand, we can't buy it. So, I drew a snowman. I interested in different culture of different countries. I have no time to send the Christmas card, so I asked my mother to send it. To tell the truth, I don't know hoe much cost to send it to New Zealand. I think that it is about 150 yen, maybe. I'm looking forward to reach the letter to my host family.
(165 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿