Well, today, I will talk about my homework. I have lot of something to do. Yes, it is homework. I have about 10 homework. For example, I have to write blog, essay, reports, and so on. In addition, I have to learn vocabulary on the learning English vocabulary web site. We call it Power Words. It is very hard for me. Almost of my friends said same thing. I do them till midnight everyday!! Because I have to finish it until end of this year. My friends have to do Power Words only one unit, but I have to finish two units. Because I take teaching training class now, and my teacher talk me, if you want to be a teacher, you have to learn English more. So, he gave me the special homework. I thought that it is not special!! I didn't want to take the present!!
(164 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿