Today, I will talk about my favorite elementary school memory. I have a lot of wonderful memories. Specially, my favorite elementary school memory is writing a litter to me who become 20 years old. When I sixth grade student, my teacher told us, bring a letter paper and an envelope. I didn't know what we do then. Next day, she makes us to write a litter for myself who become 20 years old. I was very surprised and I had no idea what I should write. I wrote about my life in the future, maybe. I don't remember what I wrote about then. Last week, I met the teacher. She told me that she is going to send the letter for you in new year's day. I become 20 years old this year. I forgot about the letter then. I thought that I want to tell my classmates about it.
(153 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿