2011年10月19日水曜日

BR02-03 The Happy Prince

Swallow, Swallow, please pull the ruby from my sowrd, and take it to her.
Once upon th time, a Happy Prince lived in a happily in the wounderful palace.Nothing sad comes though the door of that palace. He sang songs and dancing in the palace everyday. So, he didn't know about sad and disappointment. After he dies, they made a statue of him. The statue was very beautiful, and high up a cloumn in the city. Everyone loved him. Do you think that he was happy? He didn't feel happy. Because he saw city's poor people, and he thought that what I can do. But he can't leave from his column. Then the swallow arrived, and helped him. So, he decided to something to do.

I have read this story before. This is very good story, I think. I learned that we have to consider what we can to do to other people. This is one of my motto. When I hear "thank you" from other people after I did something to person, I feel very happy. This is right idea.
(179 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿