Hello, everyone!! How are you today?
Did you enjoy your weekend? I enjoyed my weekend!! So, this time, I will talk about my weekend.

Last Saturday, I went to Fukuoka with my mother. Why? We went to Fukuoka Yahoo Dome to watch final baseball game!! This game was between the Hukuoka Softbank Hawks and the Chiba Lotte Mariens. My favorite teams are the Softbank and the Marines, so I enjoyed the game. On Satueday morning, my mother came my room at 6 a.m.. It is very eary for me. And my mother said me that do you want to go to Fukuoka and watch the game? I was only half conscious then. But I want to go there. So, I answered "Yes!". But we had a problem. We didn't know that whether tickets is selling now.
So, we went to convenience store to buy tickets. We can buy the tickets. After that, we discussed about how to go there on the way to home. We dicided to go there by shinkansen.
We took the Shinkansen about a hour and arrived 11:30. We went to bus terminal where near by Hakata station and took a bus to go toYahoo Dome.
After we arrived at Yahoo Dome, I wore my uniform and bought a lunch. (I will update pictures)
In addition, we saw player who did warmup before game start. They are very cool!
I like watch baseball game!!
To be continued in the next diary...
(237 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿