2011年10月19日水曜日

BR02-04 The Phantom of the Opera

Rememner, I am a bad enemy. O.G.
I have a question for you. Do you belive in ghosts? Of course not. We like to talk about ghosts, and to tell stories anout them, but we don't really belive in them and we cannot see them. Now, Iwould like to tell you about one of ghost, The phantom of the Opera. It is very scary story.

It is 1880, in the Opera House in Paris. It is very big and beautiful, so a lot of prople come to there and enjoys opera. But, everbosy is talking about the Phanmot of the Opera, the ghost who lives somethere unser the Opera House. He wears black clothes, he has not head. He sometimes kills parson. Everybody is afraid of the Phantom. But he is a brilliant artist. For example, he composes great operas, good the stage workers, and the directors. But who has atually seen him?

I like this story. Of course, it is very cruelty. But I don't think that the Phantom is not bad man. He has dream to improve a natuer of the Opera House. So, he is a good man.
(188 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿