This time, I will talk about my favorite animal. My favorite animals are cat, rabbit, and so on. Especially, my favorite animal is dog. I have a dog in my house. She is Japanese dog, shiba-inu, her name is Maron. She is 6 years old. Now, I will tell you why I like dogs. When I was an elementary school student I went to Kyusyu Wan-wan Okoku, in Arao, with my family. I didn't like dogs then, but I come in contact with dogs. They were very cute. When I said "Come on!" to dogs, they came to me. So, I thought that dogs are very friendly. When I back home Maron comes to me and wags her tail everyday. Of course, I sometimes walk with her.
(127 words)
I like dogs .especially puppy. Is my favorite.
返信削除As you said doggy is a friendy and make us relax,sometimes.
That's the reason why I like dogs.